Redline Drill & Blast have a member of the MML engineering department join our drill & blast team at the Golden Eagle Mine Site.
Redline Drill and Blast is pleased to have Simon Trinh - a member of the MML engineering department, join our drill and blast team at the Golden Eagle Mine site to complete the final stage towards gaining his Quarry Managers Certification.
Simon Must spend a minimum of 3 months on the Drill and Blast team, acquiring the knowledge and skills associated with the different aspects of Drill and Blast operations, including but not limited to:
- The safe handling and correct use of explosives
- Correct shot tie in, design and use of blast design software
- The risks and challenges associated with in drill and blast operations
- Safe Work Practices associated with drill and blast operations
- Understanding drilling operations in various ground types and environments
Simon will be working under the supervision of the Drill and Blast Superintendent and appointed Shotfirers during his required time within the team.Simon hopes to gain a full understanding and appreciation of the drill and blast process that is the precursor to providing an efficient flow of production at the Golden Eagle mine site.
Redline Drill and Blast is pleased to have the opportunity to assist with the training and development of client personnel and look forward to helping Simon gain some of the knowledge and skills required to become an effective Quarry Manager.